Equal Employment Opportunity
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tampa Bay provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodation upon request to eligible applicants in order that they may be given a full and fair opportunity to be considered for employment.
BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS OF TAMPA BAY IS PROUD TO OFFER MANY BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- 81% Employer paid based medical plan with option for buy-up plans*. *Subject to change with annual open enrollment.
- 60% Employer paid based dental plan*. *Subject to change with annual open enrollment.
- 100% Employer-paid Life Insurance
- 100% Employer-paid Short-Term Disability
- Competitive Open Access Plus Medical Plans
- HSA (Health Savings Account) – High Deductible Plan
- Domestic Partner coverage for all insurance plans
- 401(K) and IRA Retirement Plan options
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Plan with Flexible Holidays!
- Employer pays one-hour of community/volunteer service per week
- Voluntary Benefit Programs including Vision, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance (spouse and or dependent children), Accident, Cancer, and Critical Illness
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program
COVID-19 Safety Measures for Employees
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tampa Bay has implemented Safety infection control measures that follow social distancing and enhanced cleaning protocols to protect our employees in the workplace.
Steps in place to reduce employee’s risk of exposure to COVID-19 virus:
- Frequent and thorough hand washing
- Limit number of employees in the office
- Employees must stay at home if they are sick
- Discourage employees from using other employee’s desks and or equipment
- Maintain 6 feet social distancing
- Use disinfectant wipes on anything a person touches in the office
- All employees and visitors must wear a face mask