Serving Alachua, Citrus, Hernando, Hillsborough, Marion, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, and Sumter Counties
CAREERS WITH BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS OF TAMPA BAY
Equal Employment Opportunity
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tampa Bay, Inc provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodation upon request to eligible applicants in order that they may be given a full and fair opportunity to be considered for employment.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tampa Bay is a nonprofit organization that creates and supports one-to-one mentoring relationships that ignite the power and promise of youth. Want to be a part of defending the potential inherent in all youth? Want to help children in our community reach their fullest potential? Join our team! View our Open Positions below.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tampa Bay competitive compensation package includes:
- New hired employees are eligible for medical benefits the first of the month, following date of hire!
- 401(K) Retirement Plan options – with up to 4% match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Plan with Flexible Holidays!
- 100% Employer-paid Basic Life/ADD Insurance
- 100% Employer-paid Short-Term Disability
- 75% Employer paid based medical plan with option for buy-up plans
- 60% Employer paid based dental plan
- Open Access Plus Medical Plans
- HSA (Health Savings Account) – High Deductible Plan
- Domestic Partner and stepchild coverage for all insurance plans
- Employer paid one-hour of community/volunteer service per week
- Voluntary Benefit Programs including Vision, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance (spouse and or dependent children), Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness, and Legal Insurance
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities for professional development
- Opportunities for advancement
*All benefit plans are subject to change with annual open enrollment.
Essential to the BBBS brand, the primary function of this position is providing high-level customer service throughout the effective implementation of the child/parent enrollment and volunteer enrollment and matching process in accordance with the Big Brothers Big Sisters program options. The Candidate will be responsible for enrollment and matching volunteers and children throughout Pinellas County. The candidate must be willing to travel to in-person appointments to complete interviews and fingerprints in the community.
Minimum Bachelor's degree in Social Services, Human Services, or related field. Minimum two years experience working with both child and adult populations; specific assessment preferred. Proficiency in technical areas such as Microsoft OFFICE, including Work, Outlook, and Excel. Must have reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and meet state-required automobile insurance minimums.