Our National office recently announced the return of the BBBSA Youth Equity and Empowerment Scholarship with support from the Deloitte Foundation! The scholarship program will provide young people with financial support for college and credentialing programs. Big Brothers Big Sisters of America will award post-secondary scholarships to young people through the BBBSA Youth Equity and Empowerment Scholarship—with support from the Deloitte Foundation. This scholarship opportunity will help create pathways to opportunity for the workforce of tomorrow. Young people currently enrolled in Big Brothers Big Sisters during the 2023-2024 academic year as well as those formerly enrolled, are encouraged to apply.
Eligible applicants are:
- Senior high school student OR current post-secondary student up to 24 years of age.
- Enrolled in a Big Brothers Big Sisters mentoring program during the 2023-2024 academic school year or formerly enrolled in a mentoring program.
- Must select or plan to pursue one of the desired majors/fields of study outlined below.
- Applicants must have participated or resided in the following market locations:
Eligibility is limited to students with career interests and academic pursuits in one of the following areas:
- Information Systems
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Aligned stackable credentials (i.e CLOUD, Cyber Security, FPNA)
About The Deloitte Foundation
The Deloitte Foundation, founded in 1928, is a not-for-profit organization that supports education in the U.S. through a variety of initiatives that help develop the next generation of diverse business leaders, and their influencers, and promote excellence in teaching, research and curriculum innovation. The Foundation sponsors an array of national programs relevant to a variety of professional services, benefiting high school students, undergraduates, graduate students and educators. Learn more about the Deloitte Foundation.