- This event has passed.
Golf Fore Kids with USA Ambassador Pageant
Join Big Brothers Big Sisters as we Golf Fore Kids to raise funds and help find positive adult role models for youth in the Tampa Bay area. Hosted with USA Ambassador, a charity-driven organization that promotes success through leadership, integrity, character, and confidence in today’s young women, in conjunction with their Nationals Pageant.
The 18-hole Islands Course at Innisbrook Resort & Golf Club in Palm Harbor, FL, is a resort golf course opened in 1970. Designed by Larry Packard, Islands Course at Innisbrook Resort & Golf Club measures 7310 yards from the longest tees and has a slope rating of 144 and a 75.1 USGA rating. The course features five sets of tees for different skill levels. The greens are tiff eagle grass, and the fairways are Bermuda grass.
- Each golfer is supplied with one (1) water and one (1) beer
- Super tickets will be sold onsite and will include entry into the Long Drive and Closest to the Pin challenges, a mulligan, and a raffle ticket
- Additional raffle tickets available to purchase onsite
- Silent auction items will be available for bid before tournament play starts
- Trophies will be awarded to the top team and the Male and Female Long Drive and Closest to the Pin winners
- Dress Code: Men must wear slacks or shorts, excluding denim jeans, bathing suits, or trunks. Shirts must be worn at all times, tucked in, and must have sleeves. No cutoffs, tank-top shirts, muscle shirts, or commercial tee shirts will be allowed. Appropriate mock turtleneck and turtleneck shirts are permitted. Women must wear suitable tops, skirts, culottes, or shorts, excluding cut-off jeans, bathing suits, and workout attire. Appropriate tops do not include halter-tops or tank tops. Innisbrook is a “non-metal” spike facility. Hats must be worn with a brim to the front. No personal coolers or any food or beverage products not supplied by the Resort are allowed on the course.